Military Discharge DD214 Request
Who May Obtain a Copy of a Military Discharge:
- Military Veteran
- Military Veteran's Dependents
- County Veteran's Service Officer
- Representatives of the Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Any person with written authorization from the military veteran or the military veteran's dependents.
There is no charge for certified copies issued.
What You Need:
- A Completed Military Discharge - Request Form is needed in order to obtain a copy of a military discharge.
- A photo ID is required from the person requesting a copy of the military discharge.
You MUST fill out a request form as required by state law. Our Office cannot accept this form via email or fax.
(55 ILCS 5/3-5015)
Honor Rewards Program
The Honor Rewards Program is a service provided to all veterans. Veterans can view Logan County businesses, along with other counties and states, that offer discounts. Signing up for rewards is completely free and easy.
Businesses can sign up through the Honor Rewards Program to be displayed. The sign up process for Honor Rewards is free to all businesses.